One to one Hypnobirthing classes in the comfort of your own home with Abby or Hannah, at days and times convenient to you. However, if you prefer, classes can be held in Abby’s home in Mirfield or Hannah’s home in Castleford, West Yorkshire. These classes can be tailored to your needs with lots of time for questions and support. The course is around 9-10 hours in length, taken over three sessions of 3 hours or four sessions of 2.5 hours.
Three Bespoke sessions of 3 hours= Total investment £325
Four Bespoke Sessions of 2.5 hours= Total investment £395
We teach couples throughout West Yorkshire including Leeds, Huddersfield, Bradford, Dewsbury, Castleford, Pontefract, Wakefield and Halifax. Please call/message 07871961257 or email email@example.com to book. Please read our Terms and Conditions here.
If you have a friend (or two) that is also pregnant and you would like to take a joint private Hypnobirthing course, please get in touch for discounted prices for your very own bespoke private group course!
Why choose one of our courses?
- Knowledge of an experienced teacher and Hypnobirthing mum who is passionate about preparing you for a positive experience HOWEVER birth happens. We will never tell you how to birth but help you find what’s best for you.
- A course that has developed and evolved over its years of development, reaching over 200 couples. We believe our course is truly the best Hypnobirthing has to offer.
- Our group courses are held in comfortable, attractive locations, always with THE best biscuits! Why would you want to spend hours in a cold church hall?
- You will benefit from 9-10 hours of honest, fun and friendly tuition for you and your partner (excluding intensive courses). The course includes the Love Your Birth Hypnobirthing workbook, MP3s and all course notes.
- You will receive a bonus goody bag featuring Love Your Birth affirmation cards and other carefully selected goodies to help you in your pregnancy, birth and beyond!
- On going support via Email or Facebook, for if you need reassurance, pointing in the right direction of useful information, a recap or just a listening ear. As Hypnobirthing mums ourselves we’ve walked your path before and are really passionate about helping others have the best possible pregnancy and birth.
- Be part of a lovely community of parents and be welcomed at free monthly meets for however long you’d like to come and access to a supportive closed Facebook page. These free monthly meets are a unique bonus of our courses and a real source of support and friendship for so many of our lovely clients.
“Me and my husband had our last Hypnobirthing class with Hannah yesterday and I’m absolutely devastated it’s over!
From the minute you make contact both Hannah and Abby are so incredibly supportive and genuinely lovely.
I had a really bad appointment with my consultant and contacted Hannah straight away, thank god I did, she was so reassuring and really made me feel proud for questioning what I was being told I ‘had’ to do to birth my baby.
The workbook and little extras you are given really are god send.
If you are considering doing Hypnobirthing, please do! I’ve had my view on labour and pregnancy completely changed for the better and I have Hannah to thank for that. 100% recommend.” Abbie and Callum
During Love Your Birth Hypnobirthing classes you will learn:
- How the body works during labour and birth.
- To understand the impact of fear in the birthing process and how to get rid of it.
- How to use hypnosis, relaxations and massage in labour and birth.
- The importance of the birth environment and how to create the ideal birthing environment, wherever you choose to birth.
- Supportive and practical tips for birth partners.
- How to make informed decisions in pregnancy and birth.
- How to write an empowering birth plan.
- Plus lots more!
“Abby is such a lovely person and a great teacher. My husband and I instantly warmed to her and she made our private course very personal and special. The tools she has given us have made us feel empowered about the birth of our first baby. Before meeting Abby I was nervous about birth; now I’m confident and can genuinely say I’m excited about the whole thing.
Would HIGHLY recommend Abby. Thank you so much Abby for everything” Sarah and Alex
We teach couples throughout West Yorkshire including Leeds, Huddersfield, Bradford, Dewsbury, Castleford, Pontefract, Wakefield and Halifax. Please call/text 07871961257 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book. Please read our Terms and Conditions here.