Book a Hypnobirthing course with us and you will leave truly excited, prepared and equipped to have the best possible birth for you!
5 star rated Group courses and Private courses available
At Love Your Birth we offer both group, Bespoke one to one Hypnobirthing classes and intensive Hypnobirthing courses. As experienced Hypnobirthing teachers we know what works. Expect a logical, clear and honest approach to Hypnobirthing. Absolutely no false promises or hippy mumbojumbo.
We will show you how to work with your body rather than against it and support you in whatever choices you make in your baby’s birth, where ever you chose that to be. Hypnobirthing isn’t about a ‘type’ of birth it’s tools, techniques and a mindset to be fearless, calm and have the best possible experience for you!
- Replace fear with excitement
- Show you that you do have control and a voice
- Help you to enjoy your pregnancy
- Become armed with powerful tools and techniques for staying calm and comfortable during labour and birth
- Equip your birth partner to be the support you need them to be
- Ultimately have the best possible birth experience. Easier, more comfortable and memorable for all the right reasons
- Start parenthood in the best possible way!
Group Classes £220
Group classes are run by Abby in Mirfield and Hannah in Castleford and Leeds. Groups are small and intimate with a maximum of 5 couples to ensure there is always time for lots of discussion and questions.
In addition to all the benefits of a full Hypnobirthing course, group courses are a great way to meet other expectant parents and many of my parents keep in touch way beyond the course. Courses fill up quickly so book as soon as you can.
Course Dates and Booking Links
CASTLEFORD September/October course- Saturday September 21st, Saturday September 28th and Saturday October 5th 9.30am-1pm. FULLY BOOKED
MIRFIELD October/November course- Saturday October 19th, Saturday October 26th and Saturday November 2nd 9.30am-1pm. FULLY BOOKED
GARFORTH, LEEDS November- Tuesday November 12th, Tuesday November 19th and Tuesday November 26th 6.30pm- 9.30pm. 5 COUPLE PLACES REMAINING
Save your places with just a £50 deposit by clicking Buy Tickets
To book simply click on the BUY TICKETS button to pay your £50 deposit. The remaining balance can then be paid at the start of the course. If you’d like a chat about any of the courses give Hannah a call on 07940722620 or email Hannah@loveyourbirth.co.uk Please read our Terms and Conditions before booking.
Whilst Abby is on maternity leave group courses will only take place in Castleford with Hannah until late 2019.
Bespoke One to One Hypnobirthing classes from £325
One to one Hypnobirthing classes in the comfort of your own home with Abby or Hannah, at days and times convenient to you. However, if you prefer, classes can be held in Abby’s home in Mirfield or Hannah’s home in Castleford, West Yorkshire. These classes can be tailored to your needs with lots of time for questions and support. The course is around 9-10 hours in length, taken over three sessions of 3 hours or four sessions of 2.5 hours.
Three Bespoke sessions of 3 hours= Total investment £325
Four Bespoke Sessions of 2.5 hours= Total investment £395
We teach couples throughout West Yorkshire including Leeds, Huddersfield, Bradford, Dewsbury, Castleford, Pontefract, Wakefield and Halifax. Please call or email to book. Please read our Terms and Conditions here.
If you have a friend (or two) that is also pregnant and you would like to take a joint private Hypnobirthing course, please get in touch for discounted prices for your very own bespoke private group course!
Intensive One to One Hypnobirthing Course £195
If you think you’ve left it too late to benefit from the wonders of Hypnobirthing or your circumstances mean that you are unable to commit to 9/10 hours of face-to-face tuition. We now offer an intensive version of the course. This is 4 hour session at your home or mine covering the core principles and techniques of Hypnobirthing, Your Hypnobirthing workbook, Mp3s, goody bag and all materials, plus a follow up contact. As with our other courses you will of course have access to the client Facebook group, on going support and coffee mornings. Please get in touch for more information and to see if this course would be suitable for you.
Why choose one of our courses?
- Knowledge of an experienced teacher and Hypnobirthing mum who is passionate about preparing you for a positive experience HOWEVER birth happens. We will never tell you how to birth but help you find what’s best for you.
- A course that has developed and evolved over its years of development, reaching over 200 couples. We believe our course is truly the best Hypnobirthing has to offer.
- Our group courses are held in comfortable, attractive locations, always with THE best biscuits! Why would you want to spend hours in a cold church hall?
- You will benefit from 9-10 hours of honest, fun and friendly tuition for you and your partner (excluding intensive courses). The course includes the Love Your Birth Hypnobirthing workbook, MP3s and all course notes.
- You will receive a bonus goody bag featuring Love Your Birth affirmation cards and other carefully selected goodies to help you in your pregnancy, birth and beyond!
- On going support via Email or Facebook, for if you need reassurance, pointing in the right direction of useful information, a recap or just a listening ear. As Hypnobirthing mums ourselves we’ve walked your path before and are really passionate about helping others have the best possible pregnancy and birth.
- Be part of a lovely community of parents and be welcomed at free monthly meets for however long you’d like to come and access to a supportive closed Facebook page. These free monthly meets are a unique bonus of our courses and a real source of support and friendship for so many of our lovely clients.
During Love Your Birth Hypnobirthing classes you will learn:
- How the body works during labour and birth.
- To understand the impact of fear in the birthing process and how to get rid of it.
- How to use hypnosis, relaxations and massage in labour and birth.
- The importance of the birth environment and how to create the ideal birthing environment, wherever you choose to birth.
- Supportive and practical tips for birth partners.
- How to make informed decisions in pregnancy and birth.
- How to write an empowering birth plan.
- Plus lots more!
“Abby is fantastic and so accommodating. I really enjoyed the course and it has made me become able to look forward to my baby’s birth without fear. My birth partner feels like he has a more active role to play in the birth. I would recommend Hypnobirthing to everyone”
If you have had a baby before and studied a full Hypnobirthing course and you are expecting another baby- massive congratulations! I offer refresher courses on a one to one basis for you and your birth partner. Please get in touch for more information. Prices from £95.
“Having done hypnobirthing before there was a risk we might feel we were wasting our money but on the contrary we felt a bit like we have robbed Abby as she spent so much extra time with us and the amount, and quality, of the materials outstripped our expectations by far.” -Nicola and Tim, third time Hypnobirthers
For a friendly informal chat about the course, please give Hannah a call on 07940722620 or email Hannah@loveyourbirth.co.uk
NOW OFFERING THE BEYOND BIRTH WORKSHOP
A course that compliments Hypnobirthing wonderfully or can be taken on its own. A course that supports you to become confident about the newborn period and being the parents you want to be. A course that prepares you for parenthood during pregnancy. Find out more here.