Private Hypnobirthing course via Video Call
We are so happy to now offer One to one Hypnobirthing classes via video call with Abby or Hannah, at days and times convenient to you. Just like our in person courses these sessions will be interactive and supportive. The classes can be tailored to your needs with lots of time for questions and support.
The power of video call means that you can benefit from our passion and experience wherever you are in the world! All you need is a smart phone, a tablet or a computer to have your sessions this way.
Our resources of workbook, affirmations and other goodies will be posted out to you ready for our first session together. Our Mp3s will be sent to you electronically. Just like all our courses you will benefit from our on going support and our client Facebook group.
A four session full Hypnobirthing course is £295. Each session will be around 1.5-2 hours in length.
We also offer an intensive version of our full Hypnobirthing course which is 2 calls instead of 4. This is suitable for those who have found Hypnobirthing late in pregnancy. The investment for this option is £190.
If a group course is more up your street we are also doing these via video call too. See dates here.
“Abby’s course was really informative, inspiring and empowering! My husband and I feel like a team as we prepare for our upcoming birth and now see how much is in our control to allow for a really positive birthing experience. Abby is a ray of sunshine & made us all feel relaxed and at ease. The way she teaches the material is also super relatable & digestible. We highly recommend Love Your Birth & see such a huge difference it makes to positive mindset as we approach birth! Thank you, Abby!” Jodi and Karl
Why choose one of our courses?
- We will take you from feeling nervous to feeling confident about birth. You will know what to expect, know your options and have powerful tools for a great birth.
- Knowledge of an experienced teacher and Hypnobirthing mum who is passionate about preparing you for a positive experience HOWEVER birth happens. We will never tell you how to birth but help you find what’s best for you.
- A course that has developed and evolved over its years of development, reaching over 250 couples. We believe our course is truly the best Hypnobirthing has to offer.
- You will benefit from hours of honest, fun and friendly tuition for you and your partner. And seriously our course features no weirdness!!
- The course includes the Love Your Birth Hypnobirthing workbook, MP3s and all course notes.
- On going support via Email or Facebook, for if you need reassurance, pointing in the right direction of useful information, a recap or just a listening ear. As Hypnobirthing mums ourselves we’ve walked your path before and are really passionate about helping others have the best possible pregnancy and birth.
- Be part of a lovely community of parents and be welcomed at free monthly meets (West Yorkshire) for however long you’d like to come and access to a supportive closed Facebook page. These free monthly meets are a unique bonus of our courses and a real source of support and friendship for so many of our lovely clients.
“My husband and I have recently completed the hypnobirthing course with Hannah from Love Your Birth. The course was fantastic, we learned so, so much.
Hannah was very knowledgeable, and effortlessly motivated us to practise all techniques, also outside the meetings. She addressed all our fears, worries, and questions with professionalism and warmth. The course was tailored to suit us and our preferences.
We now feel we have got information we need to make any informed decisions during birth, and we know that by completing the sessions and exercises we are giving our baby the best possible chance of coming to the world gently, naturally and without fear. Thank you Hannah! We hope to update everyone soon with our positive birth story!” Maggie
During Love Your Birth Hypnobirthing classes you will learn:
- How the body works during labour and birth.
- To understand the impact of fear in the birthing process and how to get rid of it.
- How to use hypnosis, relaxations and massage in labour and birth.
- The importance of the birth environment and how to create the ideal birthing environment, wherever you choose to birth.
- Supportive and practical tips for birth partners.
- How to make informed decisions in pregnancy and birth.
- How to write an empowering birth plan.
- Plus lots more!
“I can honestly say it was the single most empowering thing I have ever done and I can’t wait to do it again. I have never been more proud of my body, or more in love with my husband and the little thing we made together. Sometimes I look over at that corner of our living room where the birth pool was and still can’t quite believe that that is where we did it all.” Lauren, First time mum
Please read our Terms and Conditions here.